Tuesday 17 July 2012

Horse riding






 As I have said, I have been riding for about
7yrs. I have been to two different riding schools,
 one I like a lot more than the other! Here are
pictures of me untacking 2 different horses at
my second stable.




At the moment I can walk, trot, canter and do small jumps (just started doing jumping lessons). I have been on lots of hacks but the best one was when we were out for an hour or more and we got to trot a lot of the way because usually they don't let you trot because there are sometimes some less experienced riders on the hack with us and we can't leave them behind!
  I have always wanted to gallop on a beach even though I can't gallop yet! I would love to ride my favourite horse at my stable, Henry because he is very fast and would make a beach trip the best ride for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment